Thursday, July 16, 2009

Leroy Selmons off University Blvd. Sarasota, FL






Wednesday July 15, 2009 7:30 PM

Had a bad experience last night at Leroy Selmons, which is not the norm. I have eaten at this particular restaurant many times and have never had an experience like this before. To start, I did not recognize any of the usual bartenders. Ordered the mahi-mahi and when it came out I asked for butter...twice....but it never came. At the end of the meal, I asked for one roll with butter...twice...and it never came. First time in 5 years I did not leave a tip, but I did leave a note on the credit card receipt: "Asked for butter twice, got zero. Asked for roll twice, got zero. Equals tip zero." Here is how they measured up:

Pour Meter: Good

Service Meter: POOR, POOR, POOR!!

Staff Meter: POOR, POOR, POOR!!

Food Meter: Good

Noise Meter: Very noisy

Clean Meter: Clean

Entertainment Meter: Only sports on TV. I'm not a sports guy, so it really doesn't interest me

Kid Meter: Seemed friendly, but didn't see a lot of kids

No comments: